Reducing Our Carbon Footprint
In 2021 we were proud to become runner-up as Doncaster Awards’ Green Business of the year. We demonstrated how our environmentally responsible activities have contributed to our business success and growth.
- Promotion and development of our solar-powered products.
- Our efforts towards being carbon-neutral in our business operations.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
We delight in supporting our staff, the local community, and charities as much as we can. From the outset, we offer all employees:
- Wellbeing Packs including wellness gifts and detailing important mental health emergency helplines.
- Managers who are trained in employee mental health awareness.
- Exercise facilities at discounted/complimentary rates.
- An employee of the month incentive scheme.
- Support for employees with disabilities, making adaptations to the workplace where necessary – 15% of our workforce have disabilities. 21% of our employees are ex-military personnel.
- A no-tolerance policy when it comes to discrimination of any kind.